Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wood Stove Poetry

Our poor wood stove has been dethroned from being the manly feature of the house.  The metal brute has been overtaken with magnetic poetry, the kind that's usually found on a fridge.  But since our fridge has wood panels what's an aspiring magnetic poet to do??

Use the wood stove apparently...

Despite the fireplace looking cluttered all summer, I was a little sad to see winter approaching knowing that our unidentified poet's days were numbered.  For the past few months we've been entertained by the random musings left on the stove front...

..that was, until I read the latest batch of pronouncements.  Our little poet ended with quite a crescendo.

[click to enlarge at your own risk.]

Okay, that made it easy to take the magnets down...and perhaps, pinpoint the author.  Looks like winter got here just in time!

2 comments:

  1. Naughty fridge poetry - I'm all too familiar!

    You may recall... http://lanyons.blogspot.com/2009/07/fridge-poetry-war.html

    Two days ago the dirtiest thing yet mysteriously appeared on the fridge. I was going to punish the kids until I found out it was all Edward's doing! What's a girl to do?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh yeah, I used the word "pinpoint" the perp knowing I could rule out the girls in the house...but sadly, not the husband.

    I loved your fridge poetry war post. Goes to show, letters and little minds are a dangerous thing. Comical, but dangerous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
This Blog Has Officially Been HaXed by Justin Skillman!!!