Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Little Merit Badge Q & A

After a few death defying days of Spring Break Shenanigans,
I decided to rein Connor and his buddy Sev back in from their dare-devil stuntfest by forcing them to work on some long neglected, half-finished Merit Badges.  Having to put pencil to paper was definitely not what these boys had in mind for any part of their school holiday, but I insisted because I was getting desperate for a break from their crazed antics and spare their lives with a much needed injury-free day. 

I should have enticed them inside with video games, but I did not. 
I should have persuaded them inside with food, but I did not. 
My plan for a low key afternoon was much more productive.  And this was a very bad idea.

Let's just say boys do not like to do anything that resembles school work if they're on holiday.  And they will definitely let you know...

Check out Connor's brief but direct answer on his Family Life Merit Badge Worksheet...
Ah, Family Life!  You try to save a kid's life and this is what you get!

1 comment:

  1. I live in fear of this kind of thing. I'd think, 'Oh no, now everyone in the merit badge office will think I'm some kind of mom-on-the-edge! That it doesn't even take something bad to make me snap... just "something"!' (Uh, not sure how to punctuate that last bit, but you get the picture).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
This Blog Has Officially Been HaXed by Justin Skillman!!!