Monday, May 7, 2012

Back to Blogging

Somehow my blog got a little lot ignored over Spring Break.  Spring Break turned into the entire month of April and soon I  started getting phone calls from a bunch of my loyal readers who called just to say "hi".  Although I could tell most of you were really making sure I hadn't met with some untimely demise or got carted off to jail or something.  Which I haven't by the way--on either accounts.  But thanks for checking!  Truth be told, I just got lazy there for a minute.

Who knew our crazy antics would be missed?!

So I've finally logged back on and I will publish a bunch of posts that I just never got around to publishing.  Commence the Skuttlebutt! 
(I've added a new post below...)
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
This Blog Has Officially Been HaXed by Justin Skillman!!!