Thursday, November 17, 2011

Suggested Reading

I forced poor Nick into going on a little jaunt over to Barnes and Noble with me.  He's not really a reader, which is to say he can read but prefers not to...that is unless you give him a picture book with football or wresting photos in it.

As you can imagine, he wasn't really excited about my invitation for a little adventure at the bookstore, but Nick being the lovable guy he is, he came anyway.  As if that wasn't enough strain on his good nature, I proceeded to heckle him the entire drive about his ill disposition towards the written word--which I think may have irritated him a wee bit, as you will see shortly... 

Once we got to the store I challenged him to go and find some books he could recommend I read:

The little smarty pants came back with this book for me:


And this one for Mark:

Lesson learned: Never heckle a non-reader and then sent them free in a bookstore.  They will find a way to get back at you for insulting their intelligence with a little impish war of wits.

Well done Nick, well done.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
This Blog Has Officially Been HaXed by Justin Skillman!!!