Thursday, October 13, 2011

More Magazine Mayhem

I've got more troubles in the loo.

I thought the "issues" from a previous post  had been long ago resolved but it appears my tank side trouble is back. 


More bathroom beefcakes!  And instead of smirking and pointing at me, this new guy's scowling at me. 
It seems cover-boy and I are at odds with one another and I can't quite say with a 100% confidence which one of us is more disapproving of the other.  I'm not sure what he's upset about, though my guess would be that perhaps ending up on the backside of my toilet instead of some posh lobby at a doctor's office has got him a tad bit cranky.  I'm none too pleased about it either.

It appears as though Mr. Beefcake and I can come to an agreement on our most disagreeable situation; that neither of us are happy about his present location!

Perhaps I'll set him free next time I go in for a check-up.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I can see how a scowl like that might put you off your... uh... business. Perhaps the precariously perched loo rolls will come crashing down on his smug head and solve all your troubles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
This Blog Has Officially Been HaXed by Justin Skillman!!!