Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bathroom Break-In

This post is to the blog reader who heard my cries for help and came to my sweet and leisurely rescue.  As no one in the house is fessing up to the Great Magazine Mystery, I must conclude I have a very sneaky yet thoughtful blog follower.

I shall try to look past the nasty business of your breaking and entering and classify your crime of passion as a simple goodwill mission.  You are truly an ambassador of peace.

(If you're a little confused by this post...click on this link to read Looky Loo in My Loo)

2 comments:

  1. To help solve this mystery first look to see if the before mentioned magazine is missing and second look at your flower beds to see if your weeds have been pulled, but only in certain areas. This may help solve your crime. (By the way, I prefer the other magazine myself.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So has Mr. Torso from Men's Fitness gone missing and been replaced by a less nude Travel and Leisure? If so, there's something more sinister than a break-in going on here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
This Blog Has Officially Been HaXed by Justin Skillman!!!