Friday, February 18, 2011

Send Her to the Principals Office!

Chloe brings home piles of papers from school all the time and I usually heap them all in a big basket intending to look at them and see how her school is going.  The stack was getting pretty high, as was my guilt for not looking at them in such a long time which meant I was scandalously not keeping up on how she's doing in class.  I decided to flip through the papers and empty the basket out and it's a good thing I did.  Look what I found...

That's not the alarming part either.  The real scuttlebutt is what the teacher wrote after reading her paper and seeing that Chloe really wanted a little sister!

This sort of thing should have gotten her teacher sent to the Principals office!  Bad teacher!  Very bad teacher!  Remind me never to let Chloe have a genie in a bottle!

2 comments:

  1. Suggest to Chloe that having a NIECE is MUCH BETTER than a little sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This is so funny! No teacher's gift from you this year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
This Blog Has Officially Been HaXed by Justin Skillman!!!