Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Napkin Notes

I thought I'd try my hand at writing random love notes BACK to my kids.  So during the last few weeks of school, I wrote on napkins and put them in their lunch boxes. 

What I discovered was that writing these sort of odd love declarations--patterned after their  unpredictable and highly unusual professions--are not as easy as you'd think.  My brain was taxed and it took a lot for me to be random.  Thank goodness there were only a few days left of school so that I didn't have to come up with that many!


I thought about writing one to Connor telling him that I loved him more than his dad does, but I knew that could very well get me shot by a high powered modified Nerf gun when Mark found out.

1 comment:

  1. That's adorable. You're so creative. I've found myself using your little declarations of love on my kids lately too - but they don't seem very impressed when they find out I love them more than waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. They kinda already figured I did.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
This Blog Has Officially Been HaXed by Justin Skillman!!!