Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I've been good this year.  Perhaps a teensy weensy bit naughty, but certainly not enough to merit coal in my stocking.  I've worked very hard to turn over a new leaf and have changed my ways.  I hope you've noticed that I've:
  • Cut down on swearing in front of the kids
  • Limited my shoe buying   (This one was painful!)
  • Gone hands-free with my cell phone when I drive
  • Gotten better at doing the laundry on a timely basis
  • Shown marked improvement sharing my chocolate
So I'm officially submitting  My Wish List:

I would like more time to read...

A new playlist to help me jog with a better attitude.  I think some new music might help me find my groove.  Probably not but it's worth a try.  Every time I run all I can think about it stopping.  Oh, and my I-pod just broke so  I'm gonna need a new one of those too.


No, not the boots, I would like the LEGS to be able to rock a pair of these...
well, okay, maybe the boots too.


Oh and speaking of body parts, I would like my eye sight back.  Seriously.  I'm really not happy wearing "Grandma Glasses" when I have to read.  It really sucks.


I love to cook but a Personal Chef would be nice...

But if that is way too much to ask for, cause I'd only need him part time, then could you please fill my freezer full of Lean Cuisines for those days when I don't feel like cooking??

 I'd also love it if you could have one of your little elves come and fix my central vac.  Somebody decided to suck a bunch of rocks up with it and it just doesn't work too well anymore. 

By the way, I'd love to know WHO did it too.  No one around here seems to be fessing up.  Even after I declared a swearing moratorium on myself and promised not to get upset should said offender come forward.  So could you check your naughty list and let me know who the culprit is and put coal in their stocking?  Oh wait, they'll probably want to vacuum that up too.  Never mind.



Maybe not an A+ but at least good grades for my teenage son.  We get a huge discount on insurance if his grades each semester are good.  And heaven knows, we could use some cheaper insurance premiums.  Have you checked out how much it costs to insure a teenage MALE driver these days?  It'll scare you.  So please Santa, doctor up his report card and send it on to Farmers Insurance.


And if it's not any trouble, I'd like this island off Belize...strictly for health reasons of course.  My doctor says I need more vitamin D.  Some rich banker doesn't need his island anymore so he put it up for sale, just in time for Christmas.

It's bargin priced. At least I thought so.

Thanks Santa.  You know where you can find the cookies.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I hope you get all you asked for :) I think you deserve it! So does Paisley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very, very funny blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
This Blog Has Officially Been HaXed by Justin Skillman!!!