Thursday, December 17, 2009

Back Together Again!


She's Coming Home for Christmas!

I decided to post this long lost photo in honor of my little sister coming home for the holidays!  She hasn't been home for Christmas in...well...it's been so long I can't remember.

Although our cozy looking pose looks genuine, I must tell you that I think this photo of my brother Scott, me, and my sister Steph had to of been totally posed.  I don't ever remember us being that friendly with each other!  When I look at it, I can almost hear my mom yelling at us to smile and scoot in closer to each other.  Ewwwww!

Though I'm reluctant to admit,  now that my sister has grown too old to follow me around everywhere, copy everything I do, and try to steal and wear my Shaun Cassidy T-shirt when I'm not looking...well, I miss her and her crazy antics.  My sister is amazing and I can't wait for her to get here!

Oh, and what's up with my brother's hat?  Was he planning on robbing us once my mom went inside with her dreaded camera?

1 comment:

  1. Ahh nothing like that taco-grease-orange glow you get in a picture from the 70's!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
This Blog Has Officially Been HaXed by Justin Skillman!!!