Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More Love Notes

More bedtime love notes have piled up on my night stand.

While Connor's have remained sincere, Chloe's notes have become lukewarm betrothals of randomness.

Here's the latest sampling of Connor's love notes:

 Connor could eat cereal 24/7,
so this one's a declaration of absolute love...

He also LOVES baseball,
so this is also very sincere...

Then the next one...I wasn't even sure what it meant. 
Finally, I guessed it had to have something to do
with baseball.  So I Googled baseball and #55.
Turns out it's Tim Lincecum's number.
which means this love profession is the REAL deal:

This next one...it's a toss up.
He loves scuba diving but hates cleaning his room...

Next, love and random-ness collide.

Then, one glorious night
when Mark was out of town...
Connor slipped me this beauty:
We both knew he was exaggerating
but I let the kid stay up an extra hour
just for trying.


Then there's Chloe's notes:
If you ask me, she's been making some 
meager love comparisons lately.




Then some nights,
there's no admission of love whatsoever:

Then there's the "suggestion box" love note:
That note came from a kid who gets a nice
homemade lunch every single day.
The one time I take the day off...I get a scolding!

And occasionally, blissfully,
Chloe hands in a real love note...

...an Oreo Blizzard?  That my friends, is LOVE!

You can read the history of the Love Notes and how it all began by clicking here.

7 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY HEARTWARMING...I'M GLAD YOU HAVE THESE DOCUMENTED, JUST IN CASE THEIR AMOROUS FEELINGS TOWARDS YOU DISSIPATE DURING THEIR TEEN YEARS.

    PS.

    STACY, I LOVE YOU (ALMOST) AS MUCH AS SHOPPING FOR FREE CLOTHES AT A BAPTIST CHURCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Wendy, that's a LOT of love right there. Someday I hope you'll be crooning that you love me more than dumpster diving-the ultimate Wendy compliment. For now, Baptist clothes swaps will suffice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE notes!!!!! I think I was in your car one time when you were passed a note from Chloe!! Stacy: I love you more than guacomole and chips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your posts! You're pretty great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang Deanne! That's the real deal there! Guacamole and chips? I am loooooved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i miss you guys. and i love you more than wonderful bottled sparkling, roomtemperatured water and Milka.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LAUGH OUT LOUD funny (I refuse to abbreviate that catch phrase).

    Did Conner slip you a hate note after you betrayed his trust by posting his secret parental preference online for all (including Mark) to see?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
This Blog Has Officially Been HaXed by Justin Skillman!!!