Thursday, November 12, 2009

Killing Me Softly with Her Blog


I made the mistake of perusing through my favorite blogs the other evening while I was suffering from a persistent malady I'm often cursed with...food cravings.  And not just any food cravings mind you, the worst of its kind, the sort of craving that can't be resolved without hopping on a plane.  I was craving REAL Italian food.  So I got online to distract myself.  When what to my hungering eyes should appear?  My niece Danielle and her preposterous post on Italian food!  Bad timing!  I died!  Then I went into my kitchen and made the bruchetta you see pictured above.  Nice, but thanks to Danielle, who blogged all of the deliciously fresh and mouth-watering ingredients of Italy that you just can't find in the states, like bufala mozzerlla and gelato, I was still left with more cravings!  Shame on you Danielle, it's not nice to tease!  Sono Affamato!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Get the newly translated authentic Italian cookbook I've been pushing it on my blog lately; The Silver Spoon. You won't be sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daish, I just saw your blog after posting this-we must be on the same wavelength. This one looks like a cookbook of biblical proportions! Gotta have it! Mmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
This Blog Has Officially Been HaXed by Justin Skillman!!!