Monday, March 12, 2012

Sealed for Freshness

Another prank inside the fridge.  This one was especially creepy.  Yes, even more lurid than being goosed by the thing just a few days ago.

This time Mitchell thought it would be extra disturbing to set it conspicuously on the top shelf after putting it in a Tupperware as if it were a piece of fried chicken he was saving to eat later.

While I'm used to seeing our infamous hand GUARDING leftovers in the fridge, I was definitely caught off guard to see the loathsome thing put in the refrigerator disguised as a leftover.

This was the grisly scene:



Seriously creepy.

He got me pretty good this time.  I actually let out an "AHHHH!"  (Thank goodness he didn't embellish it with salsa.)  After catching my breath from the initial shock, I let out a laugh and decided that after previous hand incident I posted last week, it was quite appropriate that Mitchell sealed it in a Tupperware for freshness.  Because the hand has certainly gotten mighty fresh these days. 

1 comment:

  1. An endless source of amusement! Love the hand. Have you named it yet or is it just The Hand?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
This Blog Has Officially Been HaXed by Justin Skillman!!!