Thursday, November 4, 2010

App Abuse

Connor downloaded an app the other day...
It drives the cat insane (yes that's Edward Scissorhands there in the background freaking out behind the couch).  Connor will sit and play all the different sounds for over an hour until the cat has gone berserk.   And quite frankly me too.

So when he starts driving ME and the cat crazy with the meowing, I start in with my "Connor!", "knock it off!", and "You're driving me crazy!"

So Connor simply downloaded another audible and annoying app to combat the complaints I've been making about his new cat app...
So now the torture goes something like this:

  1. Ten minutes of App meowing
  2. Cat freaking out
  3. Me saying, "You're driving me crazy!"
  4. Then Connor switches to his newest App and I hear "If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all."

Serious App Abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Stacy!! Connor is so funny. That is awesome. Are you guys coming down to Provo for Christmas?? We will be there.. come on. Do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your phone cracked? Must be a stinkin' iPhone 4 because I have the same problem. My old iPhone was fine being dropped 1000 times but this new one with its dang unprotected glass on both sides is such a pain. Mine was cracked first thing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
This Blog Has Officially Been HaXed by Justin Skillman!!!