Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cooler Coasting??

My kids kill me.  They've got all kinds of outside toys: bikes, skateboards, scooters, and even gas powered go-karts.  So today, when I look outside to see what they're up to, this is what I see:

They're coasting around the driveway on our coolers!  And apparently there's more than one way to coast a cooler; lid up and lid down:

all depending upon the amount of danger you are seeking.  This goes to show; you give a kid a gift, they play with the box.  I think I'll be shopping in cardboard dumpsters for their Christmas gifts this year.  We'll both be thrilled!

3 comments:

  1. Next time find a cooler that you can fit into and have them take you for a joy ride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!!! It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt...jk. We missed your family at the dunes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to come hang out with your kidos more often...they're pretty creative!!! We'll have to come hang out one day soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
This Blog Has Officially Been HaXed by Justin Skillman!!!