Thursday, March 8, 2012

Groped by a Fridge

Mitchell's fake foam hand is at it again.  Somehow it found a new spot in the fridge in which to hide and wait for some unsuspecting victim to prank.  That victim turned out to be me.

I opened the fridge door and as I rummaged through the top shelf looking for some particular something the door slowly swung back into me.  That's when it happened.  I suddenly felt a hand on my, uhhh, how shall I say it, tush!  Hello Mr. Fridge!




Another creepy hand prank, only this time I feel slightly violated.  Never been groped by a fridge before.

Gee, thanks Mr. Fridge, I kinda like you too.
Now kindly remove your hand.

3 comments:

  1. At our age (or at the age of our husbands) you take it when you can get it! Bwahahaha! Living life in the fast lane, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is one word that I don't think I wanted to read in your title...take one guess

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my all-time favorite Skillman pranks makes a delightful comeback! Glad to The Hand is still giving everyone... pleasure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
This Blog Has Officially Been HaXed by Justin Skillman!!!