Friday, April 9, 2010

More Animal Cruelty

First, it was the Paper Showdown which the poor cat lost.  And now it looks like the perpetrator is back, this time with a new tactic.

I came into the living room today to find this:
Today's torment à la mode appears to come in the form of a TV remote, legos, three pennies, an X-Box controller, and a stinky sock.

But it looks to me like the devious plan backfired.  Edward Scissorhands was totally unfazed and stayed curled up this way supremely content for hours.  (In my opinion the stinky sock should have been moved closer to the olfactory senses, but what do I know about cat torture?)

I haven't been able to figure out who in the house is doing this...yet.  All I have to say on the subject is; we're on to you, whomever you are... (we're not really in any rush to catch you, but we are on to you.)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
This Blog Has Officially Been HaXed by Justin Skillman!!!